Welcome to the MyBalanceNow Guide. You will find everything you need to know about Visa or Master Prepaid cards and Target Gift Cards.
MyBalanceNow is an online platform designed to facilitate prepaid gift card users in terms of keeping a check on their expenditures. Customers can manage their Visa or Master prepaid cards online. You can activate new cards, check your balance or manage card features online at www.mybalancenow.com. The users are not required to visit any store to reload or check their Target Gift Card balance.
MyBalancenNow users can seamlessly manage the Target gift cards from their homes by visiting the official website at www.mybalancenow.com. The website is completely secure and maintains the confidentiality of your data.
To log in to your MyBalanceNow account, you must first register using the steps mentioned in the later section. Once registered, you will require the following details to access the www.mybalancenow.com login portal.
www.mybalancenow.com Login Requirements
Below-given are the basic login requirements you need to fulfill to manage your card:
- A 16-digit prepaid Visa or Master Card number.
- Card expiry date (MM/YY). It is printed on the front side of the Target gift card.
- 3 digits CVV number. It is mentioned on the backside of the Target gift card.
MyBalanceNow Login Process
Once you have all the required details, you will be ready to get access. Logging into your MyBalanceNow is pretty simple. You just have to follow these steps:
- Open your browser and enter www.mybalancenow.com in the search bar.
- You will directly land on the MyBalanceNow official website.
- On the login portal, enter your 16 digits gift card number, card expiration date, and the CVV.
- Now click the “Sign in” button and you will be redirected to your My Balance Now account where you can manage the card.
Check Target Gift Card Balance
You can check the Target Gift Card Balance by using the MyBalanceNow website and logging in to your account. Once you log in to your account, your balance will be displayed.
The other way is to visit the Target website at https://www.target.com and follow these steps:
- Press the “Sign in” button present on the top right corner of the web page.
- Then go to Accounts.
- Navigate to the Gift Cards section and click “+ Add gift card”.
- Enter your 15-digit-based valid gift card number.
- Gently remove the metallic strip from the backside of your gift card to reveal the card access number.
- Your 8 digits card access number is your PIN. Type this PIN in the access number section.
- Click the “Add” button.
Once your card is added to the Target website, you can view your gift card balance by selecting the option to view your gift card balance.
- MasterCard Gift Card Check Balance
- Your Reward Card
- www.yourrewardcard.com activate
- Check Visa Gift Card Balance
- Activate Check Cracker Barrel Gift Card
MyBalanceNow.com Sign-Up Guide
If you are new to MyBalanceNow, create an account using the guidelines provided below.
- Visit the official website of MyBalanceNow at www.mybalancenow.com Visa.
- Here, you will see the sections requiring details for “Sign in” but if you’re a new user, the system will allow you to create a new account.
- Enter the required details of your Target gift card in their respective sections on the portal.
- Now click the “Sign in” button. It will redirect you to the page where you can find the option to create a new account.
- Provide all the details asked and verify the information.
- Then click “Set up a new account”.
- Create a username and password.
Once you have created the username and password, you can log in to your account.
MyBalanceNow Visa Details
MyBalanceNow.Com Visa portal allows you to check the Target Visa gift card online.
|Registration Method||Online at the website|
|Service||Balance check, recharge gift card|
|Eligible users||Target Gift Card holders|
About Target Company
Target is an American merchandise retail store spread all across the United States of America and the District of Columbia. It is among the seven largest retailers in America, and its headquarters is in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Target offers items ranging from groceries to electronics and clothes for all ages.
Why do you need a Gift Card?
Gift cards are among the most versatile ways to gift someone, irrespective of age. It allows the person to buy himself anything they require. One such card is Target Gift Card which can be used both for gifting or using for yourself at Target Stores, where a Master card, Debit card, or Visa card is accepted.
What is a Target Gift Card?
Target Gift Card is a prepaid card designed to be used to shop online or in-store. It has a limit of $5 – $500, and the Target Visa gift card can be purchased online or from any Target store. You can use the card until it has enough balance to pay for your purchases.
How MyBalanceNow helps with Target Gift Cards?
Once the amount in the card has been used, you must recharge it or let the vendor hold your card until you clear your bill. Remember, the vendor can hold the card for up to 7 days. If you fail to meet the deadline, your purchase will automatically be canceled.
Therefore, gift card holders often require to check and recharge their cards at their nearest store and that’s where MyBalanceNow comes into the picture. MyBalanceNow allows users to keep track of their card balance and recharge it anytime and anywhere by logging in to their website.
The MyBalanceNow website can be used to check the details of three Target card types: Visa Gift Card, Mastercard Gift Card, and Visa Prepaid Gift Card.https://yourrewardcard.cards/
Reset Target Gift Card PIN
You can manage or reset the PIN of your card by
- Log in to your MyBalanceNow.Com Visa account.
- Select “Manage PIN”
MyBalancenow Features & Benefits
MyBalanceNow has many exciting features and offers numerous benefits to its users. These include
- Your funds in your card never expire even though your gift card expires. It automatically gets transferred to your new gift card.
- Unlike credit or debit cards, you don’t need to use personal details to access your gift card account.
- You can always check your current balance on your gift card and keep track of your transactions.
- It helps in managing the financing.
- No hidden charges apply on transactions.
- Target gift cards are widely accepted in the United States of America and the District of Columbia where Debit Mastercard or Visa Credit cards are acceptable.
- In case your Target gift card gets stolen, you can report it and get a new one with the balance in your old gift card.
- Users can enjoy convenient shopping online and in-store.
MyBalanceNow Rules and Regulations
All Target Gift Card users must adhere to the following set of rules and regulations:
- The funds in the prepaid gift card must be sufficient to continue the shopping.
- The users can not add funds exceeding the card’s max limit.
- The funds in the gift card cannot be transferred to any other card unless the previous card is expired, stolen, or lost.
- The cash value of the gift card is not redeemable.
- The Target gift card is only to be used within the United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- There is no PIN provided with the gift card. Thus, the 4 digits you enter as the PIN for the first transaction will be your card’s PIN.
- Users only have to pay the one-time card activation fee.
- There is no transaction fee applied to the gift card after purchase.
- The returns cannot be added to the gift card. Thus, collect your refunded amount physically.
Guide to using Target Gift Card
Check your Visa Target Gift Card balance through MyBalanceNow’s official website and make sure you have sufficient funds for your entire purchase, including the taxes.
- At checkout, select “Credit” as your payment method.
- Enter the required card details.
- Provide your correct name and home address.
Credit Option: Present your card to the cashier and sign the receipt.
Debit Option: Give your card to the cashier and enter the PIN. If you forget your 4-digit PIN, go to the www.MyBalanceNow.Com Visa Login portal and reset the PIN on the spot to process the transaction.
Contact MyBalanceNow Customer Support
If you require any further assistance with your gift card then feel free to contact the MyBalanceNow customer care center.
Cardholders with card numbers starting with 409758 or 525362 can call 1-877-867-4873. Others can contact them at 1-800-698-4952.
You can also mail to:
- Customer Care
- PO Box 826
- Fortson, GA 31808
How do I check the balance on my Target Visa card?
The balance on the Target Visa card can be checked by following the instructions mentioned on the card. You can dial the toll-free number provided on your card and know about your funds or simply go to the MyBalanceNow.Com Login Website and enter your card number and pin to view the balance available on your card.
How do I purchase a Target Gift Card?
You can purchase the Target Gift card from their physical store, online store, or mobile App. The cards purchased from the physical store are available from 5$ to 500$ Whereas, the e-gift cards can be purchased at the default value of 10$ to 200$, but they can also be customized to anywhere between 5$ to 500$.
How to activate a Target Gift Card?
The store activates the Target Gift cards when you purchase your card. Double-check the status of your card activation before using it anywhere for the first time.
How to recharge my Target Gift Card?
The Target Prepaid Gift Cards can be recharged through any Target store. But other gift cards, including Visa gift cards and Master gift cards are not reloadable.
Can I return the Target Gift Card?
The Target gift cards cannot be returned for any reason after the purchase. Once the gift card is purchased, you have to utilise the funds at the Target store.