Sonic Gift Card Balance Check or Activate a new gift card here.
Gift cards have become a popular item to gift anyone on different occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, or even weddings.
Similarly, the Sonic gift cards are the best gift for your foodie loved ones, but you must maintain the Sonic gift card balance to keep it functional.
Therefore, this article will cover all the crucial information you should know about the Sonic gift card, including types of Sonic gift cards, how to check the Sonic gift card balance, reload it, from where to buy it, the terms and conditions applied to it, and much more. So let’s dive in without further ado!
Check Sonic Gift Card Balance
You can Check Sonic Gift Card Balance Online at Sonic Sporting Goods website at www.sonicdrivein.com, by asking a cashier at a nearby Sonic restaurant, or call Sonic Customer support at 1-888-272-6547.
The following three methods can be used to check the Sonic gift card balance:
- Online through the Offical Website
- Over the Call
Let’s look at each method in detail.
Check Sonic Gift Card Balance Online
You can check and keep track of the balance in your Sonic gift card by following these steps:
- Visit Sonic’s official website at www.sonicdrivein.com.
- Click the “Gift Cards” from their main menu.
- Scroll down until you find the option to check your balance.
- Click the “Check Balance” button.
- You will be redirected to the Sonic gift card balance check page at https://sonic.wgiftcard.com/rbc/sonic.
- Here, enter your 16-digit Sonic gift card number without spacing.
- Then enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Verify that you are human by check mark the box.
- Lastly, click the “Check Balance” red button to view the remaining funds in your gift card.
Check Sonic Gift Card Balance Over the Call
If you don’t have the internet to access the website, then calling Sonic customer support is your go-to option. You can contact them by
- Dialing 1-888-272-6547
- The customer support representative will ask you to provide the Sonic gift card number.
- They may also ask for further information.
- Then you can ask about the remaining balance on your gift card.
Check Sonic Gift Card Balance In Person
Those who have nearby Sonic Drive-in stores or are already present in one can also check their gift card balance by approaching the cashier. Simply give your Sonic gift card to the person at the counter. He will enter your gift card number in their system and tell you your leftover balance.
How to Reload Sonic Gift Card?
When the balance gets low, you can reload your Sonic gift card to use again. You can use reload your card online or via phone.
- Go to the Gift Cards Menu on Sonic’s website at www.sonicdrivein.com/gift-cards.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page.
- You will see the “Reload Card” button in red. Click it.
- On the next page, you will be presented with Step 1.
- Enter your Sonic gift card number and the 4-digit PIN.
- Tick mark the reCAPTCHA.
- Now, click the “Next” button.
- Provide your email address and complete the subsequent steps.
Once you have completed these steps, It will take up to four hours to receive the reload notification on the email address you have provided.
- Check Safeway Gift Card Balance
- yourrewardcard.com Balance
- MasterCard Gift Card Balance Check
- Check Visa Gift Card Balance
- MyBalanceNow Login
Reload Sonic Gift Card Over the Phone
Call the Sonic Customer Care Center at 1-888-272-6547 to reload your gift card immediately.
How to Buy Sonic Gift Cards?
Sonic gift cards are available at various places. You can purchase it from any of the following locations according to your convenience.
- Sonic Gift Cards Online Shop
Go to www.sonicdrivein.com/gift-cards. Here, you will find the Sonic gift card purchasing options. Select either mail a Plastic Gift Card if you want to get it delivered to your location or an eGift card that will be sent to you over your email address or Buy Gift Cards in bulk. The procedure for purchasing is different for all three options.
Plastic Gift Card
- Click the Plastic gift card.
- You will be redirected to the Plastic gift card selection page.
- Pick any of the three plastic gifts according to your preference.
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom.
- Now, you will be at the Sonic gift card personalization page.
- Here, select the amount from the given options ranging from 25$ to 100$, or put a different amount of your choice.
- Select the quantities of gift cards you want to purchase.
- Type your name of yourself and the person to whom you are sending this gift card with a personalized message.
- Add the shipping information.
- Click the “Add To Cart” button.
- Proceed with the payment by adding your banking details.
Sonic APP eGift Card
Those wishing to redeem their gift cards on Sonic Mobile APP can choose this option. You can buy this gift card type by
- Click the Sonic APP Gift Card.
- On the next page, you will be presented with various gift cards.
- Pick either from ALL or State-wise.
- Hit the “Next Step” button on the right side.
- Personalize the gift card details.
- Add the delivery schedule.
- In case of a change of mind, you have the option to change the gift card on the right.
- Click “Add To Cart” and provide the billing details.
Buy Gift Cards in Bulk
Buy multiple gift cards from Sonic, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Arby’s by singing in to Inspire Corporate Gift Card Program at https://storefront.wgiftcard.com/responsive_login/inspirebrands.
- Sonic Physical Store
Visit any Sonic location to purchase your gift card by providing the details regarding your preferences. From here you will get your plastic gift card of any value you want up to 500$.
- Sonic APP
Download the Sonic mobile APP to purchase the digital Sonic gift cards. All the gift cards purchased through the mobile APP are only valid for online purchases through Sonic APP. Remember, you can not use Sonic eGift cards at Sonic Drive-in stores or at the website.
You can also buy a valid Sonic gift card from eGifter. This online store enables customers to buy gift cards starting from 5$ to 100$. Additionally, it also provides the option to send it to yourself or to your friend or family member.
Where Not To Buy Sonic Gift Cards
You should not buy Sonic gift cards from Target, Amazon, Walmart, or any other website or person other than the above-mentioned sources otherwise your gift card can get deactivated by Sonic.
Sonic Gift Card Terms & Conditions
There are the following terms and conditions applied to Sonic gift cards.
- The Sonic gift card never expires.
- There is no fee charged for any services.
- Gift cards are redeemable up to the funds present in the card at any Sonic location or website.
- Sonic eGift cards are only redeemable on Sonic APP.
- The card can not be used to purchase another gift card or get unused cash back unless the law requires it.
- Sonic can reject gift cards sold by any third party without authorization.
- Unauthorized gift cards are not replaced with new ones if they get stolen or lost.
Sonic Gift Card Details
|Gift Cards Type||Plastic Gift Cards, eGift Cards|
|Gift Card Value||Any amount between 5$ to 100$|
|Purchase Options||In-store, Online Website, Mobile App, eGifter|
|Expiry||Does not expire|
|Unused Cash Back||Only in Puerto Rico, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington.|
What is a Sonic Gift Card?
Sonic gift card is a reloadable card that allows customers to purchase items from Sonic restaurant. It has a maximum limit of 100$. So, when the card gets low on balance the users can check it and recharge it to the exact amount they need for their next purchase.
Sonic gift cards are of two types; Physical gift cards, and eGift cards. The physical Sonic gift cards can be used at their online website or store whereas the Sonic eGift Card can only be used to place an order through the Sonic Mobile APP.
Sonic is one of the most famous fast-food restaurants in the USA. In 1953, it was started as Troy’s Pan Full of Chicken by Troy Nuel Smith Sr. Eventually, the name was changed to Top Hat, and when it comes to selling the franchises, the owners had to change the name to Sonic as Top Hat was already trademarked.
Sonic is renowned for its incredible quality and fastest service. The Sonic has a wide menu offering cheeseburgers, hot dogs, hamburgers, wraps, sandwiches, popcorn chicken, grilled cheese, onion rings, fries, mozzarella cheese sticks, slushes, milkshakes, sodas, and much more.
Initially, the Sonic gift card has an amount you paid to buy it, which gets reduced with the total bill of each purchase you make at Sonic Drive-in or Drive-through restaurant. Therefore, it’s essential to check the Sonic gift card balance if you are planning to reuse it.
Sonic Customer Support
Contact the Sonic customer support team by calling (888) 288-4657 or emailing email@example.com.
Sonic gift cards are a great way to treat your friends or family members by purchasing and sending them one through the methods mentioned in this article. You can also check the balance and reload the gift card before using it again. Remember, you can not resell your gift card to anyone as it is not transferable. In case you ran into any trouble feel free to contact customer support.